Fabric suppliers have a variety of upholstery as well as non-upholstery fabrics that can be stretched on your walls. Our highly skilled team is always available to guide or advise on the best options of fabrics.
Fabrics to be used on walls are chosen depending on a few things, which are:
- The flexibility of the fabric
- The fabric weight
- Opacity of the fabric (some fabric by their transparency require a liner)
- The color of the fabric
- Fabric synthetic or natural material (natural fabrics provide better protection from heat or cold)
- The rigidity or elasticity of the fabric (rigid fabrics are easier to sew)
- The placement of the fabric
- The atmosphere and feel to be created
Fabric walling can be a way to coordinate your décor with your furniture and the rest of the room.
Natural fibres fabrics that can be used for waling include:
. silk ,
Synthetic fabrics that can be used for walling include:
. acrylic ,
As for a silky look, fabrics such as satin, silk or velvets are all wonderful options.
In addition, fabric walling is known for its acoustic and soundproofing capabilities.
For any doubt or concerns, do not hesitate to contact us on :
+44 207 263 3660